Monday, March 05, 2007

Me Writing ??

U knw wat…. I had never ever thot i cud write a poem or even an article so to say...but leaving everything aside, my work…my professional lifes entirely based on my writing skills…and to add on the spice and color…see am writing poems and write-ups for my own blog…..it might not seem so out of the place or surpring to you but its true…I used to sincerely admire ppl. who had the talent to write well and simultaneously also secretly used to wonder if I wud ever be able to work on my pencil skills….but here I am..though it might not be a too polished up writing but its, surely, is a great achievement for me and my self confidence :)...finally all depends on ur will to work towards it with all the hardwork you can put in but definitely the stimulus is provided by ur will power.

4 comments:

Arjun said...

well well well
another human being starts blogging.. welcome Ash!!

i'll be following your writings very closely!

HolyTrance said...

I would love that...atleast someone would be there to read my crap :-)

Narendra said...

I am really surprized to see this article from Asha! Long way to go.........You are really becoming the ASHA of Blogosphere!

Icarus said...

Keep writing and sharing your thoughts. Though I did feel that somewhere I still need to improve as a friend:)Love u
Rush