Friday, April 06, 2007

Innocently Cute!
Wats the cutest thing u have evr seen?? Or do u remember anything which brought that innocent smile on ur face?

A few days back I saw two kids on the side of the road...a girl n a boy...3-5 yrs old...dressed in (not-so-white) 'baniyans' and earthy 'nikkars'...probably brother and sisters...or may be not...but that aside...they were trying to cross the road along with a stray dog...actually no...both of them were holding one ear each of the dog and were helping it cross the road :-))... it was so sweet that I just couldnt stop myself smiling over it...

6 comments:

ankurindia said...

it must be heart touching moment .. hmm unlucky u did not shoot photo

HolyTrance said...

I didnt have a camera to capture the moment, otherwise I wud have surely done that!

Arjun said...

i think it's very important that we find pleasures in the smaller things life. somehow somewhere at the bottom of my heart - i believe that it is these things that make life worth living.

I see something each day that makes me wat to live some more. things i see i don't remember for long. But at that particular time - that's all there is to it. It gets me past the moment.

These tiny things include.....
an early morning smile....
a morning sms...
some voices on the phone...
small children unaffected by the world round them...

HolyTrance said...

I so very agree with u Arjun....these smaller things are wat make us realize that theres so much more to life than just our everyday busy schedule...

Priyanka said...

One rainy evening as I came out of metro station at Chandini Chowk I saw a scarcely clothed poor boy walking through the alleys clutching a tiny pup close to his chest to keep it from getting drenched.

It was painfully heart warming.

dave_cybercoolie said...

there have been so many moments in my life where i have longed to be a puppy! :-) moments like these - are one of them!