Monday, July 02, 2007

Hyderabad Blues

Ufff I still don’t believe that am finally here…away from home, away from family, away from mummy…away from everybody…and why?? “For a bright career”… is the only and most reasonable reply…this means that career is the priority? And why not…after all what else is on the cards…who knows where I might end up…so what is in my hands is my future…my career…which can surely make or break me, my life…but am I such a career-oriented woman who needs to take up a job leaving the home?? Or am I ready to let go a good career opportunity for a stable, peaceful family life?? Can I possibly answer this tricky question now? Right now the best thing is to adjust to the new surroundings, new ppl, and new life…am sure I have taken the right decision…decision to opt for my career rather than getting entangled in the emotional boundaries and ignore the growth in terms of a better role money and learning opportunities…and I know it will pay later…it will have to…!!!

5 comments:

Amandeep said...

:-) All the best Sweetheart!!
Hope you never have to regret this or any decision you take in life... You are a sensible person, and have thought enough before going ahead with this, and are going to put in your best to make it work, so nothing can stop it from paying off well in the near future...

All the very best dahling!! Chakk de fatte... May god bless you and be with you, always...

Love you loads!!
[big giant hug!!]

Arjun said...

i'm sure you thought this whole deal through and through
have faith and believe in yourself

things will be great!

Prasoon said...

The city shall treat you good n if not the city, people definitely will :)

Welcome to your new life n the new city - enjoy n live your best.

ranit said...

What you have in hand is present... so make the best use of it...altebest

HolyTrance said...

miss u guys so much here :)