Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ramu ki Aag

I surely must have done some realy good deeds in my past life that am still alive...no am not talking about being saved from the bomb blasts that happened in Hyderabad...but about still managing to be alive after watching Ramu's AAG...

Ramu ki AAG ne humko jala hi diya hota, bas hamare achche karmo ki wajah se hum aaj aapke saamne sahi salaamat hain :P

An absolute movie buff like me hardly dislikes any movie...my idea of a good weekend is to go for any movie...mind you any...but this ramu ki aag...am surprised how am still alive although it wasnt any less than committing suicide...after a long saturday (long--coz I was in office for 6 hours), I decided to venture out to find tickets for the so-called 'fundoo' remake of the age-old blockbuster Sholay, RGV's Aag...and what a luck...i got the tickets...that too very easily, without booking them a week ago and in a descent theatre...but whats waiting in there, I could have never guessed...the theatre was jam packed with all fools, like me...

Now a bit about the movie:

All the characters were total waste n why the hell all of them...esp mr. Big B had to overact to the extent that he never seemed to be the negative character but a complete joker (on top of it, the name Babban, suits a character like Rajpal Yadav more than Gabbar’s counterpart); his weird expressions were rather funny than scary... infact now mothers would tell their children that better get ready for a sweet dreamy sleep coz Babban uncle would come and make you laugh with his comic acts...I dont understand why all the other actors like Ajay Devgan and Sushmita Sen wanted to be a part of this blockbuster flop show where they just had to over-react on every dialog and underact for every little scene, respectively, that they had in the movie...I still dont know who played Jay's character and why was Ghungroo and Laila (her auto)in the movie, even Dhanno cant explain...for Sush...it was absolutely clear that she isnt getting work nowadays...n the Telugu superstars...are they so velle to act in this super bakwaas bollywood flick...alltogether it was disastrous and pathetic...sorry, actually disastrous and pathetic would be an understatement!

4 comments:

Amandeep said...

Lol!!! Ashu you're so funny!!!
Waise you know, your description is making me (ME... the one who always has a million excuses ready to avoid watching a movie...) curious to watch this one!!! hehehe...

HolyTrance said...

sweets...pls yeh galti mat kariyo...main abhi tak pachta rahi hoon!

Naresh said...

ha ha ha ha... mujhe pata tha iske baare me zaroor kuchh likhogi :P Its so strong an effect u c!

waise, tumne iss janam me ek achha karam kiya hai ye blog likhke... ppl ll stop watching this mve reading this!

Poonam said...

Oye Asha, you never told me that you blog.

And though I did not watch this movie, I heard several bad reviews about this movie. Thankfully, I stayed away. :)

Poonam
www.alchemistpoonam.wordpress.com