Friday, December 28, 2007

No Title Whatsoever



Was trying to come up with a post for quite some time now but ALAS!!! There are about 5-7 drafts still in the edit mode...somehow not willing to take the heap from there to here...seem to be stuck there like a small kid...willing to play hide and seek and never come out in the light...so I let them be there...let them have fun and relax in the darkness...wish I could have that privilege of staying in some hidden, dark shed and never come out of it till the time I wish...

4 comments:

Naresh said...

This happens to me most of the time too! I write, but am unable to put my thots well, and stop it in between and those posts never see the light of the day.

HolyTrance said...

Same Pinch :D

Ranit said...

hope you are feeling better now..

Gregory said...

:-) happens...