Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Our Vaishno Devi Trip :)

Pracs has beautifully described our so very awaited Vaishno Devi trip in her blog...needless to say, with all the masala and mirch which were and were not a part of it :D.

This is how she goes:

For your convenience and mine…let me divide this post into two parts (Professional hazard of over three years of organizing content into logical chunks!) The first part is the Sequence of Events that Precede the Trip and the second part is well, The Trip itself. I thought I’d add another part devoted to Ms Malik, my companion…but I am sure that after reading this post, you will realize that madam definitely merits a whole post to herself! :D

For more, go to her blog and anjoy urself :)
http://hopes-prayers-and-dreams.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Abhishek Khanna said...

Aha. So thats the reason for ur absence from the blogosphere

HolyTrance said...

haah...am so glad someones keeping a track of me here :D

This was one...then I have come back to Hyd from Delhi so packing n shopping used to take most of the time :))...hopefully will now be able to catch up more with u here :)

Som said...

see prachi's recent blog....
U have got quite publicity in the recent post..hehehe

~soumik

Anonymous said...

All can be